This globe control valve features a 1/2" body with 150 lb ANSI raised face flanges. It is designed to fit directly into pipelines of the same flange size and rating. Its compact size and light weight make it especially suited to modulating control of medium to low flow rates in the pressure range of 150 lb flanges.
Compact Size. Light Weight Design.
Widely used in industrial applications where flanged type ends are desired to facilitate removal of the unit from the line or to comply with specific piping standards.
- Interchangeable Trim Sets
- Class 150 Raised Face Flanges
- Trim Characteristics Linear, equal percent, quick open or double taper
- TFE Chevron Packing
- ANSI Class IV Shutoff (Size J trim and larger)
- Threaded Bonnet for Quick Disassembly