For valves up to 150 inch pounds of Torque
Heavy Duty Spring Pack
The armed spring pack features weatherproof sealed spring housing and corrosion resistant epoxy paint. The reliable low stress clock springs assure quick closing action when the fusible links yield.
Customized Mounting Hardware
A heavy-duty gauge bracket and top plate provide the durable, secure construction that AKV Carbo-Bond products are known for. An all stainless bracket, coupling, arming plate and hardware kit are also available.
All AVK Carbo-Bond fusible link assemblies are assembled by factory-trained personnel. The units then are armed with a protective safetly link for shipping purposes.
Reliable Fusible Links
AVK Carbo-Bond fusible links are designed to remain secure until releasing the spring pack when the desired temperature is reached.
- Designed for valve sizes 1/4" through 1-1/4" based on valve torque, media or pressure values
- Up to 150 inch pounds of torque output
- Valve can still be operated manually even while armed
- Weatherproof spring pack and all stainless steel top plate for maximum corrosion resistance
- Factory assembled by trained personnel for maximum safety
- Can be designed for an API607 valve of your choice or as a complete package with valve included