The pressure regulator converts variable inlet pressures into a lower, constant outlet pressure. It can be used to protect equipment from high or inconsistent incoming medium pressure.
This reduced and constant outlet pressure also enables a constant flow rate to be achieved independently of the incoming pressure. The orifice used to maintain this constant flow rate should be placed immediately after the pressure reducer. The pressure can easily be adjusted within the regulators specification range and is ideal for applications that require a constant flow rate or a specific timed volume delivery.
To ensure operation and long reliability of the pressure regulator it is recommended that a dirt strainer is fitted to the inlet. Check valves or solenoid valves can be placed downstream of the regulator.
The hydraulic functionality according to DIN EN 1567 is confirmed by an accredited laboratory. Furthermore, SVGW approved versions are available.
- pressure reducing
- flow rate regulation
- protection of pressure caused damages of pipework downstream
- Pipework in home and industrial appliances
- Upstream to water inlet valves for appliances as vending and espresso machines, industrial appliances, steam ovens and others
- Outlet pressure adjustable
- Balancing of inlet pressure
- Suitable for hot water up to 80°C
- Ambient temperature up to 70°C
- Reduced noise of flow
- Compact design
- Hydraulic functionality in accordance to EN 1567
- Long term performance capability by the use of high quality materials