The HPW/HPL is a high performance soft seated, metal seated, fire safe butterfly valve. Body material is either Carbon steel or 316 SS. Connections are either wafer style (HPW) or lug style (HPL) and are either 150 or 300 lb. ANSI rated. It can be equipped with a manual handle or with pneumatic or electric actuators. A full range of accessory items are available including limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners manual override devices, and bolt and flange kits.
Features & Benefits:
- Class VI shut-off, Bubble tight
- Advanced Seat Design: provides a bi-directional interference and pressure assisted seal. This provides maximum seal at high, medium and low pressures.
- Extended Neck: Allows for up to two inches of pipe insulation.
- Positive Seal Packing Design: PTFE is a cup and cone system and Graphite is die formed rings.
- Graphite Impregnated or Reinforced 316 SS Bearings ensure long service life.
- High Strength 17-4 ph SS Stem provides maximum strength for high-torque applications.
- Quick-Release Disc Design reduces amount of torque needed to un-seat disc.
- Disc Taper Pins: Pins are offset from the center of the stem which places them in compression rather than in sheer. This gives them a yield point greater than the stem itself.
- Integrally Cast Disc Position Stop: Machined position stop on the body locates the disc in the seat to achieve maximum seat and seal life.
- Chemical / Petro-Chemical
- Liquefied Gas / Refrigeration
- Power / Co-Generation Plants
- Steel and Iron Works
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Oil Refineries and Oil Field
- Hydrocarbon Processing
- Gas Piping