The shear action disc design of the E40S valve provides precise controlled mixing of steam and water. Fitted with the electronic actuator and an integrated temperature sensor, the system ensures fast, accurate and stable temperature control. The single compact assembly simplifies installation. The independence of this stand-alone unit provides a reliable solution for hot water supply for industrial applications.
The calibrated temperature probe fits into a 1/8” NPSM port in the outlet, and connects via a cable to the actuator. With this temperature feedback signal, the actuator can provide temperature control accuracy of ±1°F (±0.5°C) and up to 200°F (95°C) heated water at the outlet.
The E40S can handle a variety of input temperatures and pressures to give a temperature rise. With sudden changes of inlet pressure and temperature to the valve, the controller aggressively minimizes outlet temperature variations.
- ISO 5211, 5210 actuator flange mounting
- Nickel chrome and cobalt coated CF8M (316) stainless steel discs
- 1” valve flow coefficient Cv(max): 13.3
- Valve constructed of CF8M (316) stainless steel
- End connection: 1-1/2” NPT inlets and 1-1/2” NPT outlet
- Top entry allows inline access to internal valve parts
- Maximum inlet steam temperature 482°F (250°C)
- Rated pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Seat leakage is approximately 0.05% of the valves Cv(max)
- Design verification to ASME B16.34
- U.S. patent approved