Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations
Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations offer a rugged, heavy duty, industrial grade all stainless steel option for point of use hose attachment and washdown.
Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations are supplied with a heavy duty washdown hose and a self closing industrial quality spray nozzle. They are ideal for installation in hot water systems which do not require a secondary point of use water temperature adjustment.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Stainless Steel Ball Valve Flow Control.
- Stainless Steel Hose Rack.
- Spray Nozzle
- Washdown Hose
Various hose lengths and spray nozzles are available as options for Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations.
- Stainless steel full port 3/4" NPT (20 mm) ball valve
- Mounted on heavy-duty stainless steel hose rack with 8" x 12" (203 x 317 mm) mounting plate with four mounting holes
- Stainless steel hose strain relief
- 3/4" x 4" (20 mm x 101 mm) stainless steel nipple
- 3/4" (20 mm) stainless steel coupling at outlet
- Stainless steel 3" (76 mm) dial dual-scale thermometer (50˚-250˚F/10˚-121˚C)
- Armstrong specialty yellow abrasion-resistant 500 psi/190˚F (34 bar/87.7˚C)-rated washdown hose supplied in standard lengths of 25' and 50' (7.6 m or 15.2 m)
- 3/4" (20 mm) live male swivel and external spring guard at hose inlet and 1/2" (20 mm) live male swivel adaptor at outlet
- Custom hose lengths and a variety of colors available
- Self-closing rubber-cushioned Armstrong spray nozzle with stainless steel nozzle hook