NEC's 46" V462-TM commercial-grade large-screen display offers digital signage users touchscreen capabilities with full-HD resolution at a cost-conscious price. Within the V462 bezel is an integrated, low-profile, 4-camera optical-imaging technology that allows for up to six simultaneous touches. Its double-sided anti-reflective glass coating protects the panel, prevents mirrored imaging and allows for higher brightness transmittance. The V462-TM features built-in 10W speakers, a public display-grade panel that protects against permanent image retention and a full selection of inputs including an expansion slot compatible with OPS devices (adapter required). The touchscreen, high-performance panel and abundant advanced technologies promote extended use, making the V462-TM ideal for corporate, retail, restaurant and wayfinding kiosks. NEC offers a variety of services to supplement your hardware purchases including content creation and management and advertising delivery.
Please note, OPS devices used with this display also require the OPS adapter (SB-02AM).
- 4-camera optical-imaging technology delivers superior touchscreen capabilities
- Integrated, double-sided anti-reflective glass protects the LCD panel, while minimizing reflectivity
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components
- Expanded connectivity with digital loop through
- Built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of OPS or NEC slot-based components
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers enhance the experience with superior sound