The 21.3" NEC MultiSync MD211G3, a medical-grade widescreen diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals working in radiology and PACS applications. This 3-megapixel grayscale display offers an SA-SFT IPS panel for impeccable 2048 x 1536 resolution. The DVI-D and DisplayPort connectors for video and two-port USB hub enable connectivity for any type of workstation. The MD211G3's built-in front sensor constantly monitors and maintains brightness for optimal DICOM GSDF calibration, while its four-way ergonomic stand allows users to adjust for comfort and preference accordingly. This display is pending FDA 510(k) certification for use in digital radiology applications.
- Superior screen performance (900:1 contrast ratio, 2048 x 1536 native resolution, 1450 cd/m2 maximum and 400cd/m2 calibrated brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Uniformity control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions, reducing energy consumption
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard