The 46" NEC X462HB shines a new light of performance on outdoor digital signage, drive-thru menu boards and video walls that are placed in heavily-lit environments. This model offers high brightness at 1200 cd/m2, full HD resolution and quarter-lambda polarizing film, which enables outdoor viewing with polarized sunglasses in both landscape and portrait display orientations. Enhanced by 30+ advanced features of the Digital Signage Technology Suite, the X462HB boasts a 24/7 scheduler with real-time clock and sophisticated remote monitoring capabilities.
- Quarter-lambda polarizing film allows viewing of content regardless of display orientation or the use of polarized sunglasses
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self diagnostics and fan-based technology
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- Built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC/third-party components
- Ethernet and RS-232 Control and Communication allows for ease in remote monitoring
- Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions, reducing energy consumption
- TileMatrix allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10