NEC's 55" X551S-AVT utilizes LED backlighting technology to reduce power consumption and provide a super-slim depth, while the SB-03TM tuner is seamlessly integrated into the display's Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot to allow high-definition broadcast capabilities. This model offers advanced connectivity with DisplayPort and HDMI, FHD resolution and an industrial-grade panel with internal temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans, which allow it to be used in robust 24/7 environments. Its variable picture modes, real-time scheduler and input labeling allow you to organize sources and create the most optimal viewing experience for any digital signage application, including corporate lobbies, higher education campuses, government training rooms, emergency operation centers and shopping malls. NEC offers a variety of services to supplement your hardware purchases including content creation and management and advertising delivery.
- Integrated ATSC analog/digital tuner allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the industry's first standardized option slot that simplifies digital signage installations
- LED backlighting technology improves power consumption and allows for a slimmer cabinet depth
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- TileMatrix allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10
- Advanced video settings ensure source material is displayed properly and accurately