Be kind to your budget and the environment with the 19" NEC AccuSync AS191, an eco-conscious LCD desktop monitor that enhances your desktop computing. This value-driven model touts features such as 26% less energy consumption than its predecessors, 50% less mercury content than comparable displays and a carbon footprint meter for tracking the conservation of green gas emissions. These advantages, combined with an ergonomic design and a high-contrast screen, make this model ideal for small-to-medium-sized business environments.
- Ambix® dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software as well as connection to two systems
- Rapid Response technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- Energy efficiency is optimized as a result of the display's "green" technology
- ECO Mode function helps save power, reduce heat and extend the life of the display by allowing you to dim the backlight
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer provide innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to a lower power consumption level or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
- Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
- Compact packaging helps reduce paper usage, shipping costs and waste