Maximize your customers' budgets with the 19" NEC AccuSync AS192, an LED-backlit LCD desktop monitor that enhances desktop computing with eco-friendly benefits. The latest addition to the NEC AccuSync Series, this value-driven model touts features such as ECO Mode to extend the life of the display, tilt adjustability and Intelligent Power Manager. The AS192 is mercury-free, offers 21% less energy consumption than its predecessor and less heat due to its cool-temperature light source. Additional benefits include a carbon footprint meter and Rapid Response technology, both of which make this model ideal for classrooms and small-to-medium-sized business environments.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Ambix® dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software as well as connection to two systems
- Rapid Response technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- ECO Mode function helps save power, reduce heat and extend the life of the display by allowing you to dim the backlight
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer provide innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to a lower power consumption level or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
- Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
- Compact packaging helps reduce paper usage, shipping costs and waste