NEC's V422 commercial-grade large-screen LCD display offers digital signage users a cost-effective solution. V Series displays are ideal for use in applications that require extended use, including retail and restaurant markets, or locations that include indoor venues, training facilities and corporate boardrooms. The V422 features a built-in expansion slot that allows for seamless integration of NEC accessories, third-party components and Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) products. It offers built-in 10W speakers, a public display-grade panel to protect against permanent image retention and a full selection of inputs, including digital loop-through.
Please note, OPS devices used with this display also require the OPS adaptor (SB-02AM).
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components
- Expanded connectivity with digital loop-through
- Built-in expansion slot supports the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), which is the industry's first standardization option slot that simplifies digital signage installations
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- Improved mechanical design with slimmer depth
- TileMatrix allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10