Designed exclusively for the demanding needs of radiology and PACS, the NEC MultiSync MD213MG, a 21.3" 3-Megapixel high-resolution, long life, grayscale display, delivers unrivaled imaging performance and value.
- SA-SFT liquid crystal technology offers high brightness without compromising contrast or viewing angles, making the image quality outstanding for color or grayscale images
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- ColorComp digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
- GammaComp MD software ensures consistent image quality, while providing a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard and an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging
- 12-bit RGB lookup tables (LUTs) for gamma provide for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings and color differences
- High brightness and contrast ratio
- Built-in front sensor constantly monitors calibration and corrects for minor fluctuations of light output, helping to maintain the factory calibration throughout the life of the monitor