The 21.3" NEC MultiSync MD215MG, a medical-grade widescreen diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 5-megapixel model has an IPS panel to provide precise grayscale reproduction and wide viewing angles, as well as integrated backlight and front sensors, which constantly monitor and adjust brightness to maintain the factory DICOM GSDF calibration. The MD215MG includes a protective panel to prevent accidental damage to the screen, and its stand has four-way ergonomic functionality, including height-adjust, swivel, tilt and pivot. The display offers a DVI-D input, built-in two-port USB hub, external power adaptor and 11.9-bit lookup tables (LUTs) with 256 levels of gray for smooth images and hardware calibration.
- Superior screen performance (600:1 contrast ratio, 2048 x 2560 native resolution, 500cd/m2 brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Uniformity control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions, reducing energy consumption
- Integrated two-port USB 2.0 hub easily connects you to your peripherals
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard