The 30" NEC MultiSync MD301C4, a medical-grade widescreen diagnostic display, is designed for the demanding needs of healthcare professionals in medical imaging and PACS. This 4-megapixel model offers DICOM calibration, excellent uniformity, impressive dual DisplayPort connectivity and high-performance technologies such as automatic luminance control, Picture-by-Picture mode for dual input viewing and XtraView+ for the widest viewing angles with minimal off-angle color shift.
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1600 native resolution, 350cd/m2 brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Automatic luminance control ensures consistent brightness for the life of the display
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) enable precise calibration
- Digital Uniformity Control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on lighting conditions
- Wide connectivity includes two DisplayPort inputs, two DVI-D inputs and 2 up/3 down USB hub with DisplaySync Pro.