Designed for the demanding needs of medical imaging and PACS, the NEC MultiSync MD212MC, a 21.3" 2-Megapixel color display, features the flexibility of a color display with image performance rivaling that of grayscale displays.
- UA-SFT liquid crystal technology offers high brightness without compromising contrast or viewing angles, making the image quality outstanding for color or grayscale images
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance, Integrated tri-stimulus (three-color) sensor receives more light information than standard (brightness only) sensors and, therefore, is extremely accurate and stable
- ColorComp digital uniformity correction reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
- GammaComp MD software ensures consistent image quality, while providing a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard and an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging
- 12-bit RGB lookup tables (LUTs) for gamma provide for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings and color differences
- Brightness level and contrast ratio rivals that of grayscale displays