The LED backlighting technology in NEC's 40" X401S full HD LCD display allows for a super-slim depth of 1.7" and low power consumption. The premium industrial-grade panel with internal temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans allow it to be used in robust 24/7 environments. This model includes an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot on the side panel, which simplifies the installation, maintenance and flexibility of your digital signage. The X401S can be deployed in video wall configurations up to 10x10 and can be ADA compliant. Enhanced connectivity is provided through DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, while its variable picture modes, real-time scheduler and input labeling allow users to organize sources and create the most optimal viewing experience. NEC offers a variety of services to supplement your hardware purchases including content creation and management and advertising delivery.
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- LED backlighting technology improves power consumption and allows for a slimmer cabinet depth
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the industry's first standardized option slot that simplifies digital signage installations
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- TileMatrix allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10
- Advanced video settings ensure source material is displayed properly and accurately
- Real-time clock has the ability to set schedules for on/off times 24/7 and can be set to warm up 30 minutes before use for optimum color representation