At Johnson Controls, our AGHN Traditional Unit Cooler Evaporator from Frick features advanced technology with low-noise fan blades that simultaneously maximize capacity and minimize energy consumption. This induced draft unit cooler evaporator has been designed to operate with the most efficiency, specifically with the hygienic needs of the market in mind. Not only that, but Frick also provides you with excellent cost savings and simplicity in installation with this accessible Traditional Unit Cooler Evaporator.
Features and Benefits
- Ziehl-Abegg fan technology delivers full air volume across the coil surface to maximize efficiency while providing very low sound levels.
- Cleaning is made simple; Hinged fans swing away providing easy access to clean the coil.
- Evaporators can be circuited for all refrigerant applications including DX feed, flooded operation, Liquid Recirculation Overfeed, Control Pressure feed as well secondary coolants such as water and glycols.
- Standard coil materials are made from 304 stainless steel tubes, and aluminum fins. All fins are manufactured with a continuous fin sheet in order to reduce the risk of frost build up, air-side pressure drops, dust, dirt and bacteria – simplifying any cleaning procedure.
- Horizontal headers with no orifices defrost quickly. Since there are no orifices, the tubes are "open channels" and drain quickly.
- Epoxy coated fins are available when there is a need to cool corrosive environments.
- Sloped design of the drain pan for all models ensures maximum and efficient drainage during defrost cycle.
- All drain pans come in our unique “fold down" design and can be either folded down or completely removed for cleaning purposes.
- The Guntner streamer can increase the air throw by +/- double - requiring less evaporators to be installed. There is virtually no additional air pressure drop nor increase in fan horse power resulting from the addition of the streamer.