Compact Evaporator Design Has Multiple Advantages
GEA Process Engineering Inc.'s multi-purpose compact evaporators have numerous advantages that make them excellent choices for dairy, beverage, specialty food, and industrial fluid applications.
- Ideal for heat-sensitive products, up to 20,000 lbs/hr (~9,000kg/h) water removal and boiling temperatures as low as 115°F (46°C).
- Flexible, simple-to-operate process with full automation allows handling of a variety of products.
- Low maintenance costs, with stainless steel components and minimum moving parts.
- Tubular design with few gaskets minimizes the possibility of vacuum leaks.
- 3A approved in compliance with dairy processing requirements.
- Complete incorporation of CIP provisions if necessary.
- Modular design with low headroom and small footprint fits easily into existing buildings.
- Fully skid-mounted, pre-assembled unit allows easy site installation without extensive foundation work.