The CEM-System (Controlled Evaporation and Mixing) is an innovative Liquid Delivery System (LDS) that can be applied for atmospheric or vacuum processes. The vapour generation system consists of a liquid flow controller, an MFC for carrier gas and a temperature controlled mixing and evaporation device. The system is suitable for mixing liquid flows of 0,25-1200 g/h resulting in saturated vapour flows of 50 mln/min up to 100 ln/min. This vaporizer system can replace bubblers. New opportunities created with the CEM-system: mixtures can be evaporated and even solids, dissolved in solvents can be vaporised successfully.
The evaporation system is fast, accurate, highly repeatable and efficient.
- Accurately controlled gas/liquid mixture (mass flow)
- Fast response
- High reproducibility
- Handles water, solvents, liquid mixtures
- Very stable vapour flow
- Flexible selection of gas/liquid ratio
- Lower working temperature than conventional system
- CVD (Chemical Vapour Deposition), e.g. for hardening, thin film coating or planarization processes
- Testing/calibration of analyzers with reference gas vapor concentrations
- Toxic gas effects on protective clothing
- Analyzers with reference H2O vapour concentrations
- Humidification of fuels