No rod should be reconditioned or pins fit without precise gaging. The only way to know the size is to measure the hole. Sunnen's AG-300 and AG-400 Precision Gages are designed for pin fitting and rod reconditioning. The AG-300 and AG-400 are the only gages specifically designed for both clearance and press type pin fits and the journal end of connecting rods.
Both gages come complete with setting fixture, calibrator rings, medium and large extension point sets, accessory case, mounting bracket and instructions.
If your application requires automated parts loading/unloading, specialized fixtures, coolant filtration systems or any other custom engineered solutions, our Integrated Systems team is ready to help. The Integrated System team is comprised of the most experienced design and engineering professionals in the industry. They will work closely with you – analyzing application requirements, target tolerances, and process control needs – to develop highly customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Call your Sunnen Sales and Application Engineer today at 1-800-325-3670 for further information.
- AG-300 Range: 9,5 mm – 85, 7 mm (.375 – 3.375 in)
- AG- 400 Range:
- 18 mm – 68 mm (,720 – 2.687 in)
- Fingers are .600 in longer than AG-300 for use with larger diameter pistons with shorter wrist pins
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Checks rod journal bore for distortion
- Assures correct size within .0001 in
- Anyone can use it. No "feel" required
- Measures size instantly
- Wear-compensated gage points assure permanent accuracy.
- Assures exact fits required by high tech engines