Your solution for vertical measuring is the Laseruler which is laser-interferometer-based for very high accuracy. Measure height and thickness of precision film, parts, and gages with complete confidence.
Our exclusive digital interferometer measures the dimension of the specimen by comparing the measurement probe position to the wavelength of a Helium Neon (He-Ne) laser light source, effectively coupling the wavelength of light to the part being measured. Our patented laser path is in-line with the measurement axis to eliminate Abbe offset error.
The operator simply presses a button or footswitch and the instrument does the rest.
The Laseruler® measures:
Features & Benefits of the Laseruler®:
- Film Thickness
- Optical Components
- Gage Blocks
- Balls / Spheres
- Ball Bearings
- Coating Thickness
- Coating Thickness Standards
- Plug & Pin Gages
- Thread Wires
- Aerospace Parts
- Automotive Parts
- Medical Instruments
- Rigid design - For maximum repeatability and reproducibility
- Motorized probe - Improves system stability and eliminates operator influence
- Digital laser interferometer - Guarantees maximum resolution, traceability, and performance
- Two-step calibration - Advanced timesaving feature allows for calibration in only 30 seconds
- Automatic cycling - Increases measurement throughput rate when measuring standard gage sets
- Flexible anvil fixturing - Ensures system integrity and accommodates a variety of measurement applications