Micro-Epsilon offers innovative measurement and inspection systems for the metals industry. Latest technologies are used for thickness, profile and surface measurements. Performance and quality, as well as reliability of products and services have made Micro-Epsilon one of the leading suppliers of inspection systems for optical thickness measurement used in the metals industry. Numerous, successful installations in 13 countries around the world in milling lines and processing lines speak for themselves.
- Innovative laser line - non-contact thickness measurement with up to 1280 discrete measuring points
- Measuring with lateral micrometer resolution to the edges of narrow strips combined with a large measuring range
- Highly dynamic measurement - 128,000 measuring points/sec provide high precision even for structured material such as button plate and checker plate
- Recognition and compensation of strip tilting - particularly suitable for longitudinal slitting shears
- No alloy compensation required - real geometric, material-independent thickness measurement
- Cost-effective service-lifecycle-management - innovative measurements without isotopes or X-rays and thus low consequential costs
Thickness measurement system as a C-frame with point laser – thicknessCONTROL MTS 8202.T
The MTS 8202.T is equipped with laser triangulation sensors that ensure material-independent measurements. During the production process, the laser beams of both sensors are optimally adjusted using a specially developed optoelectronic tool that offers the highest precision. Due to its high measuring rate, the system is ideal for monitoring highly dynamic processes. Automatic inline calibration ensures that measurements are not influenced by temperature.
- Linearity from ± 4µm
- Measuring ranges up to 20mm
- Immersion depth 50mm to 1000mm
- Special sizes on request
- Measuring rate up to 10kHz