Standard Equipment Includes:
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gage complete with Calibrated Test Block Traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Bottle of Ultrasonic Couplant Gel
- Compact, durable fitted carrying case
Our NIST traceable Ultrasonic Thickness Gage is designed for use on metals, aluminum, plastics, ceramics and glass. Features a wide measurement range of 0.04 - 8 in (1.2-200mm) in steel. Ideal for checking the wall thickness of pipes, castings, and pressure vessels to determine surface erosion. Includes calibrated test block traceable to N.I.S.T., bottle of ultrasonic couplant gel, instructions and fitted carrying case.
- Very compact
- Fully calibratable
- Range: 0-225mm (steel)
- Sound velocity: 1000-9999m/s
- Stores 5 velocities and 10 measurements
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- Probe and cable included
- Carrying case included