The Pin Seal Diameter Series of gages inspect critical pin seal diameters and seal tapers on premium connections. With the addition of stand-off plates, the gages also inspect seal tapers. Each model covers a specific range of connection sizes, making the PN series (PN, PNI, PNA, PN-30) of gages extremely versatile and economical.
The PN gages use precision interchangeable contact points that position on the seal at a fixed distance from the connection face during inspection.
Before inspecting parts, these gages must be preset to a nominal predetermined dimension using gage blocks, Gagemaker’s Pin Seal Diameter Gage Setting Master, a MIC TRAC Gage Setting System, or frame standards. All setting equipment sold separately.
For replacement parts or customer specific versions of our pin nose gages, please contact customer service.
- Provides accurate measurements on the gage’s indicator at the critical sealing point of the pin.
- Uses interchangeable contact points.
- Available with a .0005″, .0001″, or metric resolution indicator.
- Requires presetting using gage blocks, Gagemaker’s Pin Seal Diameter Gage Setting Master, Frame Standards, or a MIC TRAC system.
- Allows use in manufacturing or field environment due to durable construction.