ABTech’s standard thickness gages include Heidenhain Metro probes, Gage-Chek DRO®, Granite plate, stainless steel probe stands and probe actuator control box. These thickness gages allow the user to accurately measure thickness down to 1 micron without having to hold the part or using hand tools such as a micrometer. The part under test is positioned on the granite plate while the probes are slowly activated to come in contact with the part. These turn key systems are available in single or dual probe configurations and are ideal for measuring thickness of wafers, lenses and precision machined components. Custom sizes, multiple probes and custom fixture are available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Granite base; 12" x 18" x 4" inspection grade pink granite
- Heidenhain Metro probes w/ air operated adjustable probe force
- Measurement range: 25 mm (0.984")
- Heidenhain Gage-Check Series programmable digital readout
- System accuracy; ±0.5μm(±0.00002”)
- Display Resolution of .000 004" (.1 micron)
- Multiple probes and gage posts available
- Part sizes to 300mm (11.81") standard (Special sizes available)
- Includes 0.1000" master gage block and operator instructions
- Includes adjustable precision ground centering plate bolted to granite surface
Custom tooling and fixturing available.