- Greater than 500MHz Bandwidths with Excellent Crosstalk and Isolation
- High-density 75 ohms Switching
- Ideal for General Purpose Telecommunication and Video Applications
- Can be Mixed and Matched to Create Application Specific Configurations
- No Unterminated Stub Effects
- 17 (1x2) 75 ohm Trees
The SMP6201 high-density (1x4) coaxial tree and SMP6202 high-density (1x2) coaxial switch modules are designed for general purpose 75 ohm RF switching. The front panel contains two high-density, 26-pin coaxial connectors designed for high reliability and superior signal integrity. These modules are designed for high-density 75 ohm applications under 500 MHz.
The SMP6201 and SMP6202 are part of the SMIPII™ family and can be mixed and matched with other SMIPII™ modules to configure high-density switching systems.