- Fail-safe Interrupt Input on Front Panels for Emergency Safety Conditions
- All Cards have Built-in Shield Planes to Improve Signal Integrity
- Ideal for 5A General Purpose Switching
- SPDT Relays can be Paired to Configure 15 DPDT Relays per SM5004
- 30 SPDT or 15 DPDT
- 110VDC, 250VAC
- 150W, 1250VA
- More than 50 MHz Bandwidth
These high-density 5A switch modules are designed for switching applications such as process control, appliance pass/fail testing, and on/off control. Up to 288 individual SPST relays, or 180 individual SPDT relays, can be accommodated in a double-slot VXIbus card (SMP1200) for maximum density, or mixed and matched with other SMIPII™ cards for flexibility.
Since these modules typically switch power to the UUT or interface, a fail-safe interrupt input line is provided on the front panel that can open all relays automatically if a safety condition occurs. This approach instantly removes all power to the UUT or interface.