- DC to 26.5 GHz
- The First Modular VXI Microwave Switch on the Market
- Up to 6 (1x6) in Only One C-size Slot
- Building Blocks Range from Dual SPDT Relays to SP6T Relays, Transfer Switches and Relay Drivers
- Microwave Building Blocks are "Pluggable" from the Front of the VXIbus Card
- Building Blocks Priced to Satisfy Lower Frequency Cellular Switching Market
The SM7000D series is part of the SMIPII™ family, offering the extensive control and interfacing features provided by SMIPII™. Microwave relay technology has been pioneered to offer density, modularity and cost benefits not available from other VXI suppliers.
Using the SMIPII™ family for microwave switching, the user obtains the following benefits over other VXI microwave switch solutions:
Density: Up to 6 (1x6) microwave relays can be housed in a single VXIbus slot (SM7000D)
Modularity: Each SM7000D series switch module can house up to 6 building blocks, which can be mixed and matched for the final configuration.
Cost: The SM7000D series has been priced to help reduce the cost of microwave switching by at least 20% from existing solutions.
The building blocks on the options and accessories tab have been selected to allow the majority of microwave switch applications to be accommodated within (1) VXIbus card slot. Each building block is also "pluggable" from the front allowing for easy configuration and repair.
Configuring your microwave switch system has never been easier:
Step 1: Start with the SM7000D base unit. It holds up to six microwave building blocks in one C-size slot.
Step 2: Select up to six microwave building blocks
Step 3: Contact VTI Instruments for price and delivery