- 96 digital lines configurable as either input or output
- Five available power supply rails for custom designs
- Mix and match with standard SMIP switching and digital I/O modules to create high density configurations
- VXIplug&play driver simplifies software development
- On-board connector header for simplified migration to PCB implementation
- Access to 16 MHz clock for use in complex designs
- Multiple front panel connector options
The SMP7000 provides access to 96 digital I/O lines and five fused power rails for interfacing to user-defined logic. Custom designs can be laid out on the thru-hole pattern available on the breadboard space. A connector header is provided to facilitate migration of the custom design to a printed circuit board layout. This enables the use of multiple front panel I/O possibilities, ranging from 15p Dsub to 160p high-density DIN connectors. All 96 digital lines are mapped to VXI extended memory space for direct register access. API support is also provided through the standard SMIP VXIplug&play driver, reducing the time required for software development.