- 16 independent 16-bit D/A converters per module
- Up to 32 channels per single VXI slot, 96 channels in two slots
- 400 Hz outputs programmable per channel 0 – 70 V pk-pk
- Mix and match with other SMIP switching and I/O modules for maximum system flexibility
- Up to 20 mA short circuit protection
The SMP3625 provides 16 independent channels of 400 Hz analog output with 16 bits of resolution. Each channel consists of an independent DAC that can be set within a range of 0 to 70 V pk-pk without the need of an external power supply, and no discontinuity of the output at the zero-crossing point.
The SMP3625 is ideal for avionics applications where multiple 400 Hz output signals need to be generated with independent programmable levels.
This module is part of the SMIP family of high-density switching and I/O instruments. It can be combined with one other SMIP series module in an SMP1100 single-slot carrier, or with up to five other modules in an SMP1200 dual-slot carrier to form a high-density, flexible VXIbus instrument.