- 10 SPST 60VDC, 20 A DC solid state relays
- Unlimited relay life cycles with solid state relays
- Provides for hot and cold power switching
- Can handle in-rush currents of < 70 A DC
- Fail-safe interrupt input on front panels for emergency safety conditions
The SMP2104 is a polarized solid state power switch, with ten 20A SPST. All relays are independently controllable. Up to twenty 20A DC SPST solid state relays can be accommodated in a SMP1100 base unit for maximum density, or mixed and matched with other SMIPII™ cards for flexibility.
As with all our 20A /30A power modules, the SMP2104 may be installed in the SMP1100 single wide base unit only. Applications for the module include switching of signals with large in-rush currents (< 70A DC), as well as providing unlimited DC switch life and high-speed switching for manufacturing environments.
Since these modules typically switch power to the UUT or interface, a fail-safe interrupt input line is provided on the front panel that can open all relays automatically if a fault condition occurs. This approach instantly removes all power to the UUT or interface.