- Fail-safe Interrupt Input on Front Panels for Emergency Safety Conditions
- All Cards have Built-in Shield Planes to Improve Signal Integrity
- Ideal for 5A General Purpose Switching
- SPST Relays can be Paired to Configure 24 DPST Relays per SM5005
- 48 SPST or 24 DPST
- More than 50 MHz bandwidth
These high-density 5A switch modules are designed for switching applications such as process control, appliance pass/fail testing, and on/off control. Up to 288 individual SPST relays, or 180 individual SPDT relays, can be accommodated in a double-slot VXIbus card (SMP1200) for maximum density, or mixed and matched with other SMIPII™ cards for flexibility.
Since these modules typically switch power to the UUT or interface, a fail-safe interrupt input line is provided on the front panel that can open all relays automatically if a safety condition occurs. This approach instantly removes all power to the UUT or interface.