- DC to 20GHz
- Designed for Applications (i.e. Space, Communications) that Require Continuous Signal During Power Cycles
- 12 Latching Self-terminated SPDT 20GHz Relays
- Switches Include Indicator Circuitry for Real-time Status Feedback
- An Additional 32 SPST Relays are Provided to Drive External Devices such as Attenuators
- Non-latching version available (SM7012)
The SM7012L is part of the SMIPII™ family, offering the extensive control and interfacing features provided by SMIPII™. Microwave relay technology has been pioneered to offer density, modularity and cost benefits.
The SM7012L houses 12 microwave 20 GHz latching, self-terminated SPDT relays. In order to drive additional RF/Microwave components, such as attenuators, 32 SPST relays (non-latching) are also provided per SM7012L. Each SPDT relay includes isolated indicator circuitry, allowing the status of the relays to be read directly via the VXI backplane. Even after power is cycled, this allows users to determine the relay position.
For applications where a small mixture of self-terminated SPDT and multiposition switches are needed, refer to the SM7013L and SM7016L modules.