- DC to 20GHz
- Designed for Applications (i.e. Space, Communications) that Require Continuous Signal During Power Cycles
- 3 SPDT and Up to 2 SP6T Latching Self-terminated 20GHz Relays per SM7013L
- Switches Include Indicator Circuitry for Real-time Status Feedback
- An Additional 32 SPST Relays are Provided to Drive External Devices such as Attenuators
- Non-latching versions available
The SM7013L and the SM7016L are part of the SMIPII™ family, offering the extensive control and interfacing features provided by SMIPII™. Microwave relay technology has been pioneered to offer density, modularity and cost benefits.
The SM7013L houses three latching, self-terminated 20 GHz microwave SPDT relays. The SM7016L houses six 20 GHz latching, self-terminated SPDT relays. Both models have the option of adding up to two SP6T 20GHz latching, self-terminated switches. In order to drive additional RF/Microwave components, such as attenuators, 32 SPST relays (non-latching) are also provided per SM7013L and SM7016L.
Each switch includes isolated indicator circuitry, allowing the status of the relays to be read directly via the VXI backplane. Even after power is cycled, this allows users to determine the relay position.
For applications where a higher mixture of self-terminated SPDT and multiposition switches are needed, we recommend the SM7001L and SM7012L modules.