- Highest Density RF Switches & Matrices
- Ideal for General Purpose RF Switching with High Signal Fidelity and Total System Bandwidths > 1.3 GHz
- Can be Mixed and Matched to Create Application Specific Configurations
- No Unterminated Stub Effects
- Excellent Crosstalk and Isolated Specifications
- 1 (4x4) Trees
The SMP6100 series of high-density RF switch modules is designed for high-fidelity RF switching applications up to 1.3 GHz. Excellent crosstalk and isolation is maintained by using RF relays with bandwidths in excess of 2.0 GHz, along with short low-loss coaxial runs from the connector directly to the relays. All modules are also configured to avoid any unterminated stub effects, improving overall signal integrity and allowing for high frequency matrix designs and larger multiplexer configurations while maintaining bandwidth and VSWR. The front panel contains two high-density, 26-pin coaxial connectors designed for high reliability and superior signal integrity.
The SMP6100 Series is part of the SMIPII™ family and can be mixed and matched with other SMIPII™ modules to configure high-density switching systems.