Ultrabake™ Washer Plugs
Ultrabake™ Washer Plugs are designed to mask plain and threaded holes; they will mask off the hole and leave a circular grounding or earthing area around the hole.
How the product is used
The plug is applied by pushing a tapered end into the hole until the larger diameter rests against the face. These are a dual-purpose plug. On UW-M3 to UW-M12 one side of the plug is designed to fit the metric threaded hole, whilst the other side of the plug is designed to fit a standard metric clear hole.
One end of the plug can be used as a handle to insert and remove the plug.
Powder coating, E-coating, Plating, Anodizing, Spray painting Temperature Range
Maximum temperature 600 ºF (315 ºC) Design Features
- Tapered - The plug is tapered for easy entry and removal
- Handle - The additional end makes the plug easy to insert and remove
- Sizes - This series offers sizes specifically designed for metric threaded holes
- Visible - The additional end makes the plug easier to see on the component
- Labor saving - The step design eliminates the need for two-stage masking
- Reusable - The plugs are reusable depending on the application
- Color coded - The Plugs are color coded to ease identification and sorting
- Identification - The Shercon name is on the plug
Items should be stored in dry conditions at an ambient temperature of between 55 ºF (13 ºC) and 85 ºF (30 ºC). It is important to rotate stock and use the product in the order that it is received.