Norseal closed-cell foam tapes function as a gasket, forming a "seal" to prevent air, vapor, moisture and sound infiltration. A proper gasket will interface between two dissimilar surfaces. Unlike traditional sealing methods like caulks, mastics or pre-compressed materials, our foam tapes are easier to handle, compressible to create a superior seal, and will dampen vibration.
- Low deflection force - causes no distortion of thin gauge plastics or metals
- Very conformable - adapts easily to irregular surfaces to maintain a seal
- Closed-cell foam - excellent light, dust and moisture seal
- Rolls and die-cuts are dimensionally stable - will not ooze, drip or run under compression
- Low thermal conductivity improves the energy efficiency of your structure
- Several Norseal products offer flame retardant rating with UL / EN recognition