Norseal F-12 silicone foam rubber provide excellent flame retardance (UL 94 V-0) with low toxicity and smoke generation in a conformable expanded cellular material. Norseal F-12 has a modified cell structure and is produced in a low density for light gasketing and insulation applications.
- Flame retardant UL 94 V-0 in thickness ≥ 1/16” (1.59mm)
- Passes key industry standards like FAR 25.853, Bombardier SMP 800-C, NFPA 130
- Passes requirements of FDA extractables 21.CFR177.2600 – extremely clean elastomer for use in non-direct food contact applications
- Smooth one side / slight texture opposite side is the standard for F-12, however smooth both sides can be offered as a custom item
- Excellent compression set resistance
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light, ozone and extreme temperature ranges for long-term aging properties
- Weather, moisture, ozone, UV and fungus resistant - perfect gasketing material for outdoor applications