Norseal 4032 and Norseal 4050 - thin material typically chosen for flexible gasketing applications.
Norseal silicone rubber reinforced with fiberglass increases the product’s dimensional stability for high-pressure applications, while functioning over a wide temperature range. Most products feature different solid silicone rubber durometers (hardness) on both sides of the fiberglass reinforcement. We also offer a product with a closed cell silicone sponge on both sides of the fiberglass substrate. Materials can be supplied in yard goods and sheets, with and without pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side.Thicknesses range from .032” (.81mm) up to .125” (3.17mm). Products are designed for various ranges of pressure and temperature resistance.
- PCB press pads for multiple hit applications
- High pressure resistance - high strength for up to 1000 psi
- Custom formulations function at temperatures up to 600°F (315°C)
- Fiberglass support allows for narrow cut gasketing, offering superior strength
- Formulation 4480 is a reversion resistant PCB press pad
- Non-stick surface for easy release of adhesives and resin systems
- Smooth surface - smooth, clean transfer to customer’s final product
- Can be supplied with either silicone or acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive for ease of application