Norseal F-20 silicone foam rubber provide excellent flame retardance (UL 94 V-0) with low toxicity and smoke generation in a conformable expanded cellular material. Norseal F-20 has a finer cell structure (closed cell) and produced in a medium density for Mass Transit and Transportation applications.
- Flame retardant UL 94 V-0 in thickness ≥ 1/16” (1.59mm)
- Passes key industry standards like FAR 25.853, Bombardier SMP 800-C, NFPA 130
- Passes requirements of FDA extractables 21.CFR177.2600 – extremely clean elastomer for use in non-direct food contact applications
- Smooth both sides is available on F-20 for Excellent Sealing attributes. Smooth one side / slight texture opposite side is the standard for F-12, however smooth both sides can be offered as a custom item
- Excellent compression set resistance
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light, ozone and extreme temperature ranges for long-term aging properties
- Weather, moisture, ozone, UV and fungus resistant - perfect gasketing material for outdoor applications
- (F-20) closed cell foam passes AMS 3195
- (F-20) is recognized to UL 50E, gasket and seals for electronic enclosures.