Economical signal conditioners by Flow Technology are designed for use with turbine flowmeters. The model CA04, when used with a modulated carrier (RF) pickoff, generates a carrier frequency that is modulated by the rotating blades of a turbine rotor. This eliminates the effects of magnetic drag, greatly extending the range and linearity of small meters at low flow rates.
The model PA04 conditions the output of a standard magnetic pickoff by converting the low-level signal of the pickoff into clean pulse outputs.
Both signal conditioners may be used with a wide range of power supply voltages and produce output pulses proportional to the rotational rate of the turbine meter rotor. The output signals may be transmitted over wire lengths in excess of 1000 feet dependent upon the environmental conditions.
• Enhances turbine flowmeter performance
• Ideal for use with high temperature pickoffs
• Conditions modulated carrier or magnetic pickoffs
• Long range transmission (up to1000 ft.)
• 10 volts pulse output, frequency proportional to flow rate
• Remote or integral mount with flowmeter
• Reverse voltage protected
• NEMA 4X or explosion-proof enclosures
• RoHS approval