The Blancett Frequency-to-Current (F-to-I) and Frequency-to-Voltage (F-to-V) intelligent converters are microprocessor-based devices designed to provide an analog output directly from a Blancett turbine flow meter.
Adjustable Frequency Divider. Amplified Pulse Output.
The converters measure and calculate the flow rate of a turbine flow meter and produce an analog output representative of that flow rate, in the form of a 4…20 mA or 0…5 VDC signal. Additional features include:
- Converts turbine pulse output into linearized analog output
- Choice of 4…20 mA or 0…5V DC output
- Accuracy of frequency measurement is ±0.1%
- Enables integration with data acquisition devices
- Two mounting styles available for ease of installation