- Potentiometer/slide wire: 100 to 100k ohms
- Thermistor: 0 to 100k ohms, -50 to 200°C
- 4 to 20mA DC
- 12-32V DC power
The TT234 model is a space-saving two-wire transmitter that isolates and converts a resistive sensor input to a proportional 4-20mA signal. Power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three-wire connection. The transmitter provides sensor excitation plus performs linearization, lead-wire compensation, and lead-break detection.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Agility™ Config Tool is available for free.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Interfaces 100-100kΩ potentiometer/slide wire and 100-1MΩ NTC thermistor/rheostat inputs
- Customizable thermistor linearization table with preset curves for popular resistances
- 1500V isolation between input/output circuits
- Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, med., high)
- Fast response (as low as 11ms)
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approval
- ATEX Certified II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc -40°C < Ta < +80°C