- Multi-range ±15V, ±75V or ±150V input
- Universal current/voltage output
- 12-32V DC power
The TT338 model is a space-saving four-wire transmitter that isolates and converts a high level DC voltage input to a proportional control signal. DC current and voltage output are both supported on a single model. An optional DIN rail bus can deliver primary or redundant power to multiple units without wiring.
High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software or the Agility™ Config Tool is a mobile application that allows easy setup and configuration of Acromag TT Series transmitters via a tethered mobile device.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Single unit supports ±15V, ±75V, and ±150V DC input ranges
- Universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Space-saving 17.5mm (0.7 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- User-selectable filtering (none, low, medium, high)
- Adjustable response time (50ms to 1200ms)
- Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
- Bus power, local power, or both
- Redundant ready power
- 1500V input isolation
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
- ATEX Certified