- 4 to 20mA DC input
- 4 to 20mA DC output
- 15-36V DC SELV, 90-250V AC power
- Single or dual I/O with a dual output model and full isolation
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels. Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
Units are shipped with factory calibration for quick installation. These isolators also automatically compensate for load resistance variations, so re-calibration is rarely necessary. However, adjustable zero and span trim pots are provided to ensure precise calibration for maintenance requirements and long term serviceability.
These isolators generate a 24V input excitation supply suitable for powering one or two 2-wire transmitters. The supply is current limited at each output to prevent any excitation short from pulling down the internal power supply. The internal DC supply improves system performance by isolating loops on a single or dual channel basis. It saves space, complexity, and the expense of installing additional supplies to power your field loops.
Input / Output Ranges
4 to 20mA DC input
4 to 20mA DC output
90-250V AC (125V DC ±10%)
Four-wire isolated transmitter
CE marked. UL, cUL listed.
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
- Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
- Built-in isolated excitation supply with short circuit protection can drive up to two field 2-wire process loops.
- Full isolation safely separates each input channel, each output channel, the excitation supply, and power.
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable operation in hostile environments.
- Low input burden keeps voltage drop to less than 1.5V for full-scale current.
- Supports wide 0 to 1000 ohm load range and no trimming is required if the load varies.
- Current limiting safely limits output to 27mA.
- Pluggable terminals, zero/span trim pots and power LEDs make installation, maintenance, and long term service easy.
- 25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°F) operation, [if excitation supplies are used on 632T -25 to 60°C (-13 to 140°F)]