- 20 differential or 40 single-ended input channels
- 200KHz throughput
- Selectable input range (±5V, ±10V, 0-10V)
The IP320A monitors 20 differential or 40 single-ended input channels. When used with a carrier that holds four IP modules, up to 160 inputs can be obtained from a single card cage slot.
A jumper offers a choice of three input voltage ranges. Using the software programmable gain, you can easily customize the input voltage on an individual channel basis. The control register provides further flexibility with the option of single-ended or differential inputs and controlled channel selection. Software or external triggers enable synchronization of data acquisition to external events.
- 20 differential or 40 single-ended inputs
- 12-bit, successive approximation A/D converter (ADC) with an 4.5µS. conversion time.
- 200K samples per second maximum system throughput rate
- Three dip switch-selectable input ranges: -5 to 5V, -10 to 10V, and 0 to 10V
- Programmable gains of 1, 2, 4, and 8
- Built-in calibration references
- 0 to 70°C (IP320A) or -40 to 85°C (IP320AE model)