- 16 differential inputs (two 8-channel groups)
- 12 or 14-bit A/D
- 125KHz throughput
- 8µS conversion time for 8-channel group
- 512 sample FIFO buffer, ±10V input range
IP340/341 Industrial I/O Pack (IP) modules provide fast, high resolution, simultaneous A/D conversion of up to eight channels.
These modules have sixteen analog inputs which are sampled as two eight-channel banks. Eight A/D converters (ADCs) permit simultaneous conversion of all eight channels in a bank. A FIFO buffer holds the first bank’s data while the second bank is converted. Conversion of each bank requires only 8µS, and all 16 channels can be sampled in just 16µs.
Flexible configuration options give you extensive control over the conversion process. The channels or bank to be converted, timing, scan mode, and other parameters are user-programmable. Interrupt support adds further control to flag a FIFO that is full or filled to a user-defined threhold level.
- 16 differential inputs (±10V DC input range)
- Eight 12 or 14-bit A/D converters (IP340/341) with simultaneous sample and hold capability
- 8µS conversion time (125KHz) for 8-channel bank
- FIFO buffer with 512 sample memory
- Programmable conversion timer
- Programmable channel conversion control
- External trigger input and output
- Continuous and single-cycle conversion modes
- Interrupt generation for FIFO threshold conditions
- Precision calibration voltages stored on-board
- 0 to 70°C (IP340/341) or -40 to 85°C (IP340E/341E models)