HIGH-PERFORMANCE BIDIRECTIONAL SEALS
Greene, Tweed’s AGT® ring, a double-acting rod or piston seal, provides the quality and reliability the Aerospace industry requires. The AGT ring offers an outstanding combination of easy installation, low leakage and long service life for exceptional performance in many static and dynamic sealing applications.
Constructed of superior elastomers and thermoplastics to withstand harsh fluid and service conditions, the AGT ring resists O-ring roll and spiral failure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pressure responsive action causes hydromechanic activation of anti-extrusion rings
- Geometrically locked assembly and wide base “T” geometry eliminate seal roll and spiral failure
- Optimization of anti-extrusion ring material can extend seal life, lower leakage and aid sealability
- Retrofits existing MIL-G-5514/AS4716 and AS4832 glands
- Broad fluid and temperature resistance
- Landing gear (e.g., end caps and static seals for actuators)
- Accumulators and reservoirs
- Actuators (e.g., door actuators)
- Flight controls (e.g., spoilers, rudders, aileron, etc)